Candle 03: Soft + Wooded
With scent notes of tobacco, Himalayan cedar, bergamot, frankincense, amber, oud and patchouli, Wu Haus Candle 03 is reminiscent of late summer and time spent outside amongst the trees. The last camping trips of the season, hiking in the forest and cozying around a campfire after the sun magically sets and the night sky fills with thousands of stars. Once the candle is done, you’ll have a beautiful handmade vessel that can be repurposed as a small vase, mug, planter or decorative object.
- Key notes: tobacco, Himalayan cedar, bergamot, frankincense, amber, oud and patchouli
- 9oz candle, 10oz vessel
- Lead-free cotton wick
- 100% American-grown soy wax (paraffin-free)
- Scented with essential oil + fine fragrance
- Handmade ceramic vessel made by fefo studio
- 50-hour burn time
- Scent created and candles poured in Portland, Oregon, by CROSBY Elements
Once the candle burns all the way down, place vessel in preheated 200F oven for about 5 minutes or until wax has softened completely. Use a paper towel or cloth to clean out the wax into the garbage. Wash vessel with warm soapy water 1-3 times before using.
You can read more about the candle and the creative process that went into making it, here.