Candle 02: Warm + Floral
With scent notes of geranium, cedarwood, sandalwood, rose, pink grapefruit, hinoki wood and black peppercorn, Wu Haus Candle 02 captures the essence of early summer and embodies all the beauty it holds, from the blossoming flowers that turn the air fragrant and sweet, to the backyard picnics that last long after the sky turns pink. Once the candle is done, you’ll have a beautiful handmade vessel that can be repurposed as a small vase, mug, planter or decorative object.
- Key notes: Geranium, cedarwood, sandalwood, rose, pink grapefruit, hinoki wood and black peppercorn
- 9oz candle, 10oz vessel
- Lead-free cotton wick
- 100% American-grown soy wax (paraffin-free)
- Scented with essential oil + fine fragrance
- Handmade ceramic vessel made by Amelia Wrede Davis
- 50-hour burn time
- Scent created and candles poured in Portland, Oregon, by CROSBY Elements
Once the candle burns all the way down, place vessel in preheated 200F oven for about 5 minutes or until wax has softened completely. Use a paper towel or cloth to clean out the wax into the garbage. Wash vessel with warm soapy water 1-3 times before using.
You can read more about the candle and the creative process that went into making it, here.
3 in stock