Wu Haus Candle 01: Fresh + Herbaceous
Wu Haus Candle 01 is reminiscent of a sunny spring day. The aliveness of the season. The lush green that comes from spring rain. This fresh + herbaceous scent will brighten up any space. Once the candle is done, you’ll have a beautiful handmade vessel that can be repurposed as a small vase, mug, planter or decorative object.
- Key notes: Basil, ginger, black peppercorn, arugula, cedarwood and white birch
- 9oz candle, 10oz vessel
- Lead-free cotton wick
- 100% American-grown soy wax (paraffin-free)
- Scented with essential oil + fine fragrance
- Handmade ceramic vessel made by Justin Caraco
- 50-hour burn time
- Scent created and candles poured in Portland, Oregon, by CROSBY Elements
Unless you have a strong color preference, color selection will be random. If you’d like a specific color, please leave a comment in the notes section at checkout. We will do our best to honor your request based on inventory levels.
Once the candle burns all the way down, place vessel in preheated 200F oven for about 5 minutes or until wax has softened completely. Use a paper towel or cloth to clean out the wax into the garbage. Wash vessel with warm soapy water 1-3 times before using.
You can read more about the candle and the creative process that went into making it, here.
34 in stock